JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   日本語総合フォーラム (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E%E7%B7%8F%E5%90%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0/)
-   -   Looking for Japanese to English translators (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E%E7%B7%8F%E5%90%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0/21113-looking-japanese-english-translators.html)

fansubber101 11-25-2008 01:02 PM

Looking for Japanese to English translators

Hi,
I'm looking for anyone with excellent Japanese to translate anime shows. I'm a fansubber who will be setting up a small and closed group with friends, and all we need is just 1-2 Japanese to English translators. Please email me for more information at dream.subtitles[at]gmail[dot]com.
This is the only recruitment that we will be holding.
For the love of anime~

Your working environment will be one filled with people possessing good levels of English. Moreover, the first translation script will also be edited (Improvisation of English by the editor). This means that you will be able to learn the proper usage of English as the editor corrects your mistakes.

**wrong forum?

akimorino 12-12-2008 02:48 PM

Pls Help Japanese Baby

Pls Help This Baby Who Is The Son Of A Japanese Man Named
Morino Shigetaka Of Matsuyama, Ehime Ken, Japan. He Is Now Left
With His Mother Without Support From His Father. He Has Been Negligent And Irreponsible For A Year Now. And The Family He Left Here Is Suffering.
Pls Help Us Find And Try To Contact His Father.
Thank You.

SHAD0W 12-12-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akimorino (Post 643632)
Pls Help This Baby Who Is The Son Of A Japanese Man Named
Morino Shigetaka Of Matsuyama, Ehime Ken, Japan. He Is Now Left
With His Mother Without Support From His Father. He Has Been Negligent And Irreponsible For A Year Now. And The Family He Left Here Is Suffering.
Pls Help Us Find And Try To Contact His Father.
Thank You.

Some one do me a favour and ban this prick? Even better, grant me MODHOOD and ill do it myself, with pleasure.

Supperman 02-22-2011 11:04 PM

Hi, Gueifu, nice to meet you!

I think you had better create a new thread. Your theme is completely different from "Japanese to English translator"-thread, isn't it?

If you want to do that, you should not use "NEW REPLY" button. It is reply for the thread which had been created by another poster.
If you use "NEW THREAD" button, you can create a new thread.

If you can't find the "NEW THREAD" button, you can find it when you crick "日本語総合フォーラム".
I mean that you should choose more trunk-category, not the more branch- category in category-tree.

For exapmle, you're now in the green-letter category.
If you move to the red-letter category, you will find the "NEW THREAD" button.

JapanForum.com>>日本語オンリーフォーラム (Japanese Language Forums)>>日本語総合フォーラム>>Looking for Japanese to English translators

(Please look at the top of this page and just crick 日本語総合フォーラム.)
Hope this helps.