Thread: Amazing...
View Single Post
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-29-2007, 02:05 AM

If you people keep on arguing, then all the ones arguing with receive a temp. ban, I've had it with petty squabbles. You are all great people! Don't insult each other little Jr. Classmen! If you don't want to see each other, then add that user to the ignore list. Be mature users of the forum and speak civially. ( And Moocow, you have been banned once before, next time may be permanent, so please watch what you say, if you don't like someone ignore it. Us as people need to leave to swallow our pride, and not always go for the last word. >.<

Okay, with that said, this is my opinion:

The humans need to eventually leave Earth, if they don't, when the sun goes supernova, or when it dies, if humans are still on Earth, they'll all die too, and then they'll be extinct. Humans are killing the Earth faster then it should be aging. All the pollution, and rape the humans do to the planet, no wonder it is stricking back with global warming, and fierce storms. The Day After Tomorrow maybe a movie, but that sort of stuff is real, and it is only a matter of time that that type of disaster will happen if humans keep destroying the beauty of this planet.....But the humans of today as a whole don't care, they figure they'll be long gone before the human race is in jepopardy. Why should they care what happens to the Earth? And if every generation of man thinks that, then they'll be in for a rude awakening at the end of the day. So that is why I think humans need to get their asses going with Space Technology, and learn how to leave Earth, instead of wasting their time and knowledge inventing things for people to just be more lazy.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-29-2007 at 02:14 AM.