View Single Post
(#216 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

05-11-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlll View Post
Ah, sounds nice. What makes you love living in Osaka or the Kansai area? I mean, I'm looking for an environment thats laid back, serene, fresh, lively, while still being in the center where the fun is at. Well, I hope you can invision that (haha). With that aside, my first choice while living in Japan was of course Tokyo, like anybody else, but I hear its too expensive to live in, quite dirty (forgive me), and overcrowded (surprise?). So till then, I'm quite caught up in various decision making. But hey, Osaka has a nice ring to it, and definitely a plus for being beside Kyoto and Tokyo as well.
What makes like living in Osaka? Well I like living in a city, but not too crowded. Population density, Tokyo comes first. Osaka is second BUT only on DAY time. why? Surrounding Osaka is Kyoto, Nara,Hyogo where most people come from. Night life, well lots of them here, but don't ask me about that, I don't know much about them. Outdoor? lots of them. Temple? Nara and Kyoto is just a train ride away.

But it would really depend upon your lifestyle. Ive live in both cities, and I still choose Osaka.

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------