1. How old are you?
2. Have you ever been to Japan?
3. If you answer yes to question 2, how many times?
- Just once
4. If you answer yes to question 2, what is the longest duration you've stayed in Japan for?
- 10 days
5. Which one is your favourite city?
- Nagoya, simply because it was were I went and I had a wonderful time, it definitely is a place I'd recommend and one I'd love to explore further in future
6. If you have never been to Japan, would you like to go?
7. What attracts you?
- The people and the language
8. If you only have one day to visit Japan, which city would you want to visit? And Why?
- Tokyo. I know it's a little cliché and a tourist-trap, but there's just so much too do and it's the most metropolitan place I can think of, plus the busyness of it is rather appealing