View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

01-14-2015, 10:41 AM

lol, tell me a celebrity who isn't! These examples you brought aren't so clear to me as a disorder. Maybe you can show in some cases where you get your "evidence" from.

I would say Kinski and Kanye West have mental health problems.

Kinski once threatened and kept hostage an underaged presenter from Germany. The girl was interviewing him and he constantly asked her if she is frightened: "Aren't you scared? Come on, aren't you scared?". He raped his daughter allegedly and frequently told everybody how incompetent they are or that their questions are extremely stupid. One of his favourite topics was mental asylums. He once played a mental patient, as far as I know, or even got the recommendation to go in there when he was younger. Since then, he had some issues about the possibility that people around him could be insane. He quickly got irritated by the audience. If he heard something or someone talking, he couldn't ignore the people and even screamed at the audience.

West starts to talk about God over and over again but calls him/her/it "Yeezus" like a brand he created. There have been pictures of him in a Jesus-portrayal, skinhead-portrayal and let's not forget the white trash-portrayal with Kim on the motor cycle. He was yelling at a radio host: "You don't have the answers" when he was questioned about his attitudes. He seems to be obsessed with opression by white people. As far as I know he critizised the grammy commitee because he didn't win in a specific year. He still critizises MTV for not giving a video award to Beyoncé and let's not forget that he even stormed on stage and took the award out of Taylor Swift's hands. However, he did not start to manipulate or threaten anyone.

And you also would find narcissitic personalities (without a psychiatric disorder), a lot. Especially among politics and I guess Fox News (Michelle Malkin!, Sean Hannity?, Glenn Beck!, Rush Limbaugh maybe as well). Also other people in the media (Oprah?, Barbra Walters?). Also in people who are leading teams like in economy (Donald Trump would be perfect but he isn't I would say, just an asshole), casting events (Simon Cowell!), religious leaders (Tom Cruise believes he is chosen), managers for sport teams, etc. Piers Morgan developed some issues but I guess, this developed over the last years.

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v

Last edited by Wednesday : 01-14-2015 at 10:51 AM.