View Single Post
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Xlll (Offline)
JF Regular

05-26-2007, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBlade
I don't know how long I'll be an ALT for. I first want to get to Japan and experience the country and the job before I decide. I've never been to Japan so I have no idea what it has in store for me. However, I've been interested in Japan for a long time so I'm hoping to work in the country for a while being an ALT or something else.
Man, I can very much relate. I too never been to Japan but always had my eyes set on it from the start, my early childhood also influenced me in Japan even more. So I'm always getting questions like, "where's the best place to live?" or "omg, so you need a visa just to do this?" and so on, but the picture is starting to get clearer at the moment thanks to research and people's help. I'm trying to hold it down here and finish everything I started, since I don't plan on moving back to California unless I'm visiting relatives or the like. So yeah, just being an ALT and getting out there is always a plus, maybe I'll reconsider and do the same in the near future, but for now I have more important things on my plate.