View Single Post
(#520 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
06-07-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjhonnyX View Post
well it was almost like real time in 12,
you had control over the characters, just only one at a time
and you had the ability to contol them with the gambit system
i thought that was interesting
the gambit system was the ai and it was trash espeical since you have to pay for the fuctions that should have defulted as a option to start with. not only do you have to pay for them once you have to pay for them twice. once in gil witch is very rare, and by lp to gain the slots to place rules in witch you only get 1 per monster killed. The reason why you feel like a programmer. becuase you have to set up the 900 different possablitys in a fight, makeing it useless because it 1,000 easyer to you do it your self with the time shows up. The ai could have be made much simpler and fuction more efficently in a Real time envoriment ( kingdom hearts) The point is simple if they use a simlar systme in ff13 the going to bomb. I though ff12 was kewl at frist and that it would just take some getting used to but it did the oppiste the more and more i played it the more and more i hated it.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin