View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
lpdirufangirl09 (Offline)
Gaijin Zombie Hero

Send a message via AIM to lpdirufangirl09
06-10-2007, 01:22 AM

I went through that the past 3 years of my life.

me and my ex got together when i was in 7th grade. he was in 8th. we dated off and on for the whole year. at the end of the year he was dating another girl but he and i were romatically involved. his freshmen year i went to homecoming with him in october and 4 1/2 months later we broke up because he wanted to date some chick who ended up not wanting him anways. 2 weeks alter we got back together. it lasted for two weeks. he broke up with me again for another girl who ended up not wanting him..again. v.v' for 6 months, he dated girls and would strut with them in front of me. he even told me about him losing his virginity which really hurt me because he promised me that he'd wait for me and i said i'd wait for him (which i did.) in early april of 06 we got back together and were together for a few days short of 4 months and he broke up with me because i was "selfish". then, december of 06, he tried to get back with me, as much as i wanted to i finally told him that i was done playing his games. there was jsut a lot of little things i did for him that he never did for me. my 15th birthday, he didn't even call me, text me, leave me a comment on myspace, come over, or anything and tell me happy birthday.

I'll bloom as the poison flower
and become the flower that blooms again.