Old
McCulloch (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to McCulloch
06-21-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaksokuDa View Post
Haha, no offence can be taken, you spoke the truth, Scottish League is crap
But it's not the same level as J-League, J-League is lower, since it's mainly made up of Japanese and a few Brazilians here and there, while the SPL has all sorts in it.

On overall play, I'd say Nakata was the better player (in their primes), but Nakamura is more skillful and his freekicks are on par with Mr. Beckham's.

Looking forward to the Peace Cup, S-Pulse are playing, teams such as Reading, Bolton, River Plate, Udinese, Lyon and...BAH I'll just look it up...

The Peace Cup draw in full:

Group A:
Bolton (England)
Sungnam Ilhwa (South Korea)
Chivas Guadalajara (Mexico)
Udinese (Italy)

Group B:
Reading (England)
River Plate (Argentina)
Shimizu S-Pulse (Japan)
Lyon (France)

£1mill Prize money, if you want to know that in USD find out yourself coz I cant be frigged looking for ya.

Narrow minded people the SPL isn't crap over the years the scottish league has produced some of the most successful players to ever play in the premiership Kenny Daglish, Grahame Souness, Charlie Nichlos & more aswell as the most succesful british Manager and everytime Celtic have played english opposition they have held their own and more whethere's its a friendly or in europe only a few seasons ago Celtic were in the final of the uefa cup so they are obviously a european force. i know their is not strength in depth but it is not a crap league the Cyprus league is a crap league.