(#16 (permalink))
Old
McCulloch (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to McCulloch
06-22-2007, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaksokuDa View Post
Hah, you're obviously a noob, coz the people who think population decides matches are wrong. Doesn't that mean China and India should be the 2 best teams?

Portugal (10 million), Netherlands (around 16 mill?), are both huge world class teams and have a small population. Even Sweden (10 mill) are better than Scotland, population is a factor to a certain extent, such as if you have a population of 20k, then you'd have to be very good. But blaming population is just a lame excuse for shit teams.

What has Scotland done that's great, recently? The only thing they do good in the last decade is their current Euro Q. Group results. And you got into 1998 World Cup some how, where you got beat in the first group stage, finishing bottom.

Wow, you won Uefa Cup, Middlesbrough got to the final the other year...does that make them European force? Wow, you got a few lucky results against Man Utd and Milan, Man Utd can lost to WestHam on the last day of the season, Milan also lose to teams worse off than themselves, doesn't mean those teams are better and it doesn't make them Premiership or Serie A beaters.

Fact is, Scottish football isn't as great as you think it is.
Also, I'd argue that Rangers have better fans.

Whatever mayne this is off topic and as i have said you are just a narrow minded fool and you said "Wow, you won the Uefa Cup" haha thats shows how much of a noob you are we lost in the final. And obviously population is a factor if you read ma whole post i had a valid reason why small population plays a part because less larger populated areas means less places were a successful team can be set up that is why it lacks competition but that does not mean the games are bad if you watched Hibs Vs Hearts yes they wont win the league but they still put on a good performance and a good match to watch. And i never said Scottish football is great some noob jus came along and called it crap because he is a disrespectful guy who cant look past the big teams that get all the money from T.V rights and sponserships so he jus assumes they play better football in fact Chelsea probably play the most boring football but their not crap. Yet again i have got drawn into this off topic dispute but your not man enough to say that you were harsh and disrespectful so i am not replying to you next time because you will jus try and make me retaliate by being even more annoying so.

Last edited by McCulloch : 06-22-2007 at 02:00 AM.