(#18 (permalink))
Old
McCulloch (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to McCulloch
06-22-2007, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maku View Post
Calling me a noob is pointless. I take no offence to anyone for attempting to lash out at me because I express my view on a sport I don't even follow.
I never planned on talking about the past.
What would be the point if I knew I was on about the recent years?
Question: why do you make assumptions about me when you don't even know what I was thinking?
Apparently I think the better teams are the ones with the better sponsorship deals...
Well, all I really have to say to you on that matter is that you don't quite understand the fact that I actually don't care in the slightest about sponsorship deals, the excitement of the gameplay, or anything else like that really.
I wasn't being disrespectful, I was being honest.
All you ever see is "OMG IT'S RANGERS VS CELTIC! OMG EITHER RANGERS OR CELTIC IS GOING TO WIN THIS SEASON!"

Grow up mate, don't take a game so seriously.
Quite frankly, I can cause offence if I really want to.

Not man enough? I think you saying you won't reply to me just had an adverse effect my son.
Well quite obviously you are an idiot who does not even read the post i sent i wasn't even talking to you which is the reason im replying i qouted YaksokuDa incase you didn't notice so from my opinion you have jus made a fool out of yourself next time pay more attention is my advice to you. If you are from the uk then i would put it down to tiredness from your retaliation

Last edited by McCulloch : 06-22-2007 at 02:31 AM.