(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-07-2016, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostergod View Post
Hey Ya'll

Names Erik, 34yrs old. Im tired of seeing threads n can see right away ppl lieing bout themselves and all n wanting to move to Japan. It always ends in ppl getting advice that wont help them cuz they lied about stuff. SSOO Ima just tell ya the truth and HOPEFULLY IT HELP ME IN MY TRUE DREAM!!! Ok FROM THE START!!! When I was 4 or 5yrs old I see my VERY FIRST anime and my very first godzilla movie. Thus started the dream and pure love of japan n everything japanese. Since picking up the VHS's of Akira and Godzilla at a old movie store in upstate NY called Video Cave. Remember movie stores that rented VHS's??? lol LONG TIME AGO!!! I rushed up at mach 10+ slammed that VHS in the VHS player n sat down for the thrill of my young life. Just straight awe struck at color and blood and violence of my VERY FIRST anime AKIRA!! I was drooling all over n thus started my complete FULL love of anime. As soon as it was over I put it in the speed rewinder *member them??* Youngins will have NO CLUE what Im even talking about. And watched it again. I did this 5 TIMES IN A ROW!!! I fell alseep watching it. EARLY sat morning at 6am I woke up and popped in GODZILLA!! Again in FULL LOVE wit Godzilla movies and watched it 9 TIMES IN A ROW!! That weekend I did NOT leave the house AT ALL. I watched Akira and Godzilla NON-STOP!!! I was in COMPLETE LOVE!!! I called the video store to ask where they came from and all the info I could get about these life changen movies. The 18yrs old told me as follows DUDE THERE TOTALLY RAD HUH?!?! They come from JAPAN!!! Thus the "SEED" was planted into my mind n soul. JAPAN?!?! Yea BRO JAPAN THEY ARE TOTALLY RAD HUH?!?! You should come back in and Ill give you some of the most and totally rad Japanese movies youll ever see. They will make you totally forget about them square american movies and bring you into something totally rad called ANIME and KAIJIN MOVIES!!! Yea they talked like that back in the 80's lol To me this 18yrs old teenager just turned into MY GOD!!! I begged mom to bring me back there. Where since my mom knew him left me there wit him for the rest of his shift *7hrs* He showed me all the animes and Kaijin movies they had and started my long friendship wit this dude for YEARS on end of rushing home to do my home work and get good grades just so I could be rushed there and left there wit him at work. Everyday we watched countless hours of anime and Kaijin movies. He even turned me onto one of my all time fav animes The Guyver. This 18yr was now my idol. He brought me all kinds of anime and godzilla movies from his personal collection and books about japan and the culture, I was HOOKED FOR LIFE!! Since that day my love for japan and things japanese has only gotten stronger wit ea passing day. I have ALWAYS dreamed of moving and living in japan. Now here comes the part about the truth n where ALOT of ppl lie about. I want to move there BADLY!! HOWEVER it pains me to even say this, But I have no skills or schooling that would be enough for me to land a teaching job so that I could move there. So with no skills for teaching school grade english or teaching for a school I have no idea how to move there to live. I know how to go there to VISIT. But I want....no no I NEED TO LIVE THERE!!! So what I need help on is does ANYONE know any other way I would be able to go there and live? Is there a certain job I could try to get there before I move there this way Im for sure I got a job to live off of there before I get there?? Anyone on here know anyone that lives there that maybe has there own business that would be willing to hire me? Im VERY trustworthy and will bust my ass like crazy just for the chance to live there, I dont care what kind of job it is. Ill do any damn thing to live there. Even if I gotta go as low as wipeing old ppls asses I WILL JUST SO I CAN LIVE IN JAPAN!!! Whatever the job is Ill do it. Hell if they can give me a place to live while I save up money Ill take HALF pay then till I can get my own place. I can even teach english AND spanish. To them as an exchange. ANY type of info or help would be GREAT!! ANYTHING!!! ANY info thats needed of me just please ask and Ill let you know,

TYVM Ya'll
There are a few ways to come to live and work in Japan. First is to come to Japan as a professional of some type, apply to as many places as you can, and if you get hired and sponsored, apply for a work visa. The only problem is that most professions require a 4 year college degree. You can get around the degree requirement by having three consecutive years experience in a profession. But "profession" means engineer, teacher, accounting, law, or something similar. There are special visas for chefs and such, but these are harder to get. Unless you have a degree, or three years verifiable professional experience, a company in Japan would not be able to hire you, or sponsor you for a visa.

Another way to come is as an investor, to start a new business. This requires a few things, a workable business plan, incorporating in Japan, and sponsoring yourself as an employee, and $50,000 in capital. More than a few people have done this, and if you don't have $50,000, they will loan you that much for a short period and small fee. You won't be able to access or spend the money, it exists only to show that $50,000 is available during your filing time.

Lastly is to marry a Japanese national. If you don't have a university degree, or a good business idea (and $50,000), getting married is probably your best option, and probably the easiest of all of them. The only catch is that your spouse has to have enough money to support you and herself, at least 250,000 yen per month.