View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
UTPwniez (Offline)
New to JF

Very interested in working in Japan and starting a new life. - 02-09-2017, 05:06 PM

Hello, friends! My name is Brandon Murata and I am very interested in moving to Japan for various purposes. I am a citizen of the U.S., born and raised in L.A.. I currently reside in Florida and I possess great knowledge of computers as I was an IT store manager for a computer repair shop in Bradenton FL. I've worked in many different fields, but my most proficient is what I listed above. I would love to have my plan solidified by the end of the year, so I understand that learning Japanese as soon as possible is/should be a requirement. I am half Japanese and half white, so you can see why I have a great interest in Japan. It's where 50% of me comes from! :] Anyway, I would very much appreciate any type of assistance in telling me my possibilities of getting a job out there in any type of field. I am a very motivated, dedicated, and hard working individual, so I am up for a challenge if necessary. I would also like to know if MMA is something that interests people in Japan? I am well trained and would absolutely love to start a training class out there and build up more confidence within individuals that desire it. I look forward to the conversation!

I appreciate everyone's time and I hope to see you awesome people of Japan in the near future!

Last edited by UTPwniez : 02-09-2017 at 05:27 PM.