View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
glenmcmc (Offline)
New to JF

Sakamoto Kyu's song - Need translation and lyrics - 04-26-2017, 06:55 AM

Konnichiwa..

If anyone who understand or speak Japanese (or you are a Japanese) quite well, I need your help.

I am Indonesian, and I often hear songs by a 1960's Japanese singer Sakamoto Kyu, which typically known as his famous off-shore hit "Sukiyaki" (Ue Wo Muite Arukou). I have almost all of his records, including the singles that remained unpopular.

In this case, I would like to figure out the lyrics of one of his "unpopular" songs, called "Moshi Sukini Nattara" (I can actually write this in Japanese letters but my keyboard won't let me. But that is not important since I can give you the actual hearing song).

I can speak Japanese a little bit but I'm not capable just yet to hear and know the meaning of the song. Although I can hear his pronunciations, I'm still doubtful that I can get it wrong.

Here's the link of the song:
Moshi sukini nattara - Kyu Sakamoto | Música Kpop - Escucha Música Kpop Online

Let me know if the link doesn't work..

If you understand the lyrics, can you please write the lyrics down (in latin alphabet if you can, though I still can read hiragana. But Latin alphabet is easier for me). If possible, you can also write the meaning/translation of the song.

I may need this for the future performance, so any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.