View Single Post
(#179 (permalink))
Old
tdondich (Offline)
New to JF

Can I introduce Nihongo Master? - 09-19-2017, 12:40 AM

Hey all! I'm also a student of Japanese. When I traveled to Japan, I returned home and wanted to continue my studies. I'm a software engineer so I started making a site and now a lot of other students use the site. Thankfully, I have a native Japanese instructor who writes out the lessons.

It's amazing, because quite a few people have passed their JLPT exams using my tool so I'm pretty happy with it.

It's Nihongo Master where you can learn japanese online. There's lessons, tools and a pretty solid community as well.

What's really useful is the study lists I've created and other members. So for example, there's the Joyo Kanji List. So if you learn every kanji on there, you're going to have an easy time inferring the meaning of current written publications in Japan.

There's quite a few other resources on the site too including a chat where you can practice writing your Japanese with others.

Disclaimer: There's a good deal of stuff that's available for free right when you sign on. But I need to keep the server hamsters fed so access to some of the more advanced lessons are for paying people. However, there's plenty to get started to see if learning Japanese is really for you or not.