Thread: Travel to Japan
View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
RadioKid's Avatar
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese
Posts: 1,246
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
02-01-2018, 02:16 PM

You need to get the international drive licence to drive in Japan.

And it is not a good idea for traveller to drive a car in Japan because it is tough to find the parking space in the city area.

It is not unusual to wait the parking area in the line for over thirty minutes.

I recommend the JR-pass to travel around Japan.

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.
Reply With Quote