Thread: Essay writing
View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Michiru23 (Offline)
New to JF

10-31-2018, 09:28 AM

I like to write in general but in case of essays it really depends on a certain topic. Personally I liked the most of all various creative types and I have never been a fan of totally academic style, especially in case of topics which seemed totally boring for me
In my opinion one of the hardest things in case of writing essays is actually starting to make this task at all, I mean a typical procrastination. I had it so often, even in case of some creative and interesting topics. The other ones are trying to write something which your teacher/professor will like but isn't interesting for you, trying to get as much points as possible for it (and such perfectionism always makes harder any kind of work, not only the essays) and a wish to do the least amount of work as possible (which usually leads to low-quality essays).
Checking and editing the ready works isn't always an easy thing too because you need to be really patient for correcting all possible mistakes and having enough time for this, it can be a problem in case of deadlines too. Fresh perspective for this kind of work from your friends/parents is very helpful, there are also professionals https://coolessay.net/buy-college-essays who can help you with improving an editing your works too.

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)

Last edited by Michiru23 : 11-05-2018 at 02:21 PM.