View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Jackkie's Avatar
Jackkie (Offline)
JF Regular
Posts: 69
Join Date: Feb 2017
01-10-2019, 07:08 PM

Yes, it is safe through a physician. The physician should order a testosterone level first. If the level is less than 500 ng/dL, the male patient needs testosterone replacement (either bioidentical testosterone cream daily or testosterone-self injection twice per week). Replacing missing testosterone will prevent heart attacks and strokes, will give him energy, restore lost libido and treat erectile dysfunction. If you want to get professional consultations I recommend Kingsberg medical, here you can contact them.
Reply With Quote