View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-03-2007, 08:55 PM

What an interesting topic! Why had I not seen it before!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori View Post
Sad to think of Japan, my favorite country being bombed.
Your favorite country was not the only one being bombed. In fact, before the two bombs were dropped it was the second less damaged country. I mean, stop being such Japanacholics when discussing history and forget where manga and anime come from.

Undeniably dropping the A-Bomb wasn't the best way to end the war, but it did, so even though it should have never happened, that's the reason why WWII didn't go on for longer.

I agree that citizens shouldn’t have been involved, but let's get it straight: If you are at war all you want is for your enemy to suffer, and the best way is killing, the more people the better, to show them how dangerous it is to mess with you. I'm sorry guys, but that's the way it is.

Another thing is that at that time no human rights were guaranteed so nobody gave a fuck, as someone has already said, people were nothing but a number and whose duty was to give their life for their country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori
It's pretty disgusting that we bombed Japan like that.
It was, yeah, but you cannot change that. However, there's something you can do to stop that useless Iraq war, cause there's people being bombed there, did you know that? Nah, you don't, your media is controlled by the government and they don't want you to find out. You know, Iraq people might not be as cool as Japense but they have the same rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaksokuDa
All these people saying "America is the best, we stand for what is right". ect get on my nerves, no country is so good as a lot of Americans make their country out to be.
They make me sick too. But they're not to blame... I mean, the whole country is pretty much like a sect. They have too much faith in themselves and think they can rule the entire world... but that's definetly going to change, I'm not quite sure if it's gonna be China, but somehow it will.

(Sorry I blabbered too much in this reply)

everything is relative and contradictory ~