View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
07-04-2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
"It's so different nowadays. How'd you show the entire world such thing in year"
How did we get the pictures from thoes events in the past? It is obvious they could have taken pictures and showed them to the world.

Quote:
There were loads of innocent people living in Germany, not only the ones in extermination camps but people who were pretending to be on the Nazi's side in order to save their own ass.

You can't just drop and A-bomb in the middle of Europe, the Allies would have been damaged (especially France), plus it was the Japanese who had to pay for what they'd done in Pearl Harbor, not the Germans. They had been fighting the Japanese for so long, they would have never left without winning. That's American pride... *spits on the American flag*
Germany started this whole war...germany is more to blame then any of his ally countried. The bomb could have been droped in europe where a lot of germans were...all you had to do was warn all of the allies. Unless there was a lack of communication this would have worked...sure the Japanese had to pay..invade their country and fight them head on. Not just drop a huge bomb to kill innocent people because you suck at fighting.

Quote:
Anyway I also think it's very easy for people like myself, from a different country and a different time in history, to look back and make judgements, but if you've not lived through these times and experienced them I don't think you can ever have a full understanding.
My ancestors in the past...were either suffering from jim crow laws...on a reservation...attacking pearl habor...or scared of germany in ireland.

Last edited by Gorotsuki : 07-04-2007 at 05:28 PM.