Thread: Tattoo Help
View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
07-12-2007, 09:29 PM

I have five tats and counting. Maybe sometime I'll post pics. My tats are nothing spectacular. A few are ones I did myself with Indian Ink when I was younger, and have been done over.
I love yours and hubby's tats, lolicious. I love the idea of you both getting something alike to commerate your wedding day. I'm trying to get my hubby to get wedding rings tatted for us cause his job dictates that he cannot wear rings. I think he's coming around!
The thing with tats is, if you're doing it to be cool and fit in with the populace then you shouldn't even bother. I think it's terrible when someone tells me they went into a tat parlor and picked flash from the wall cause it's what everyone else has. A Tat should be unique to you, just like eveyone is unique to themselves and it should mean something to you. After all, you get married because you feel that you'll be happy with that person for the rest of your life. A tat is not different in the sense that it's not going anywhere for the rest of your mortal life!!

Peace Love Recycle