View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
bloodsnow (Offline)
New to JF

07-20-2007, 01:26 AM

Well,

Numbers 1-2 are to a Loveless fiction I'm working on! In that story, Ritsuka is attacked by another Fighter and Sacreifice and Soubi to dying after trying to protect him

Numbers 3-5 are from Kenshin OVA: Trust and Betrayal

3) is Kenshin while he's running blindly towards Tatsumi and it unaware of Tomoe coming between them

4) is what Tatsumi saying as he falls to the ground after being stroke by Kenshin's katana when he realised that Tomoe was between them, protecting Kenshin

5) is what Tomoe says to Kenshin when they are eating and Kenshin tells her to leave because they (the inn) cannot be responsible for her and that she should leave

Numbers 6-7 is from the 1st EKO EKO AZARAK movie where Kuroi Misa, a witch, is sealing in the school and then at the end of the movie, she is sad because again she couldn't protect anyone. The boy who loved her was dead and she felt guilty that she couldn't save him or anyone else.

Number 8-9 you can just ignore. I decided that I'm doing to omitt those from my story

Numbers 10-12 is from a Ruorouni Kenshin story I'm writing where Tomoe does not die. However, four years later, she is killed while trying to protect Kenshin. I got the idea from a story called "a Light in the Snow-Red Village" on the Hakoubai Kou website.

10) Tomoe is watching Kenshin sleep and she thinking that she now she has come to love him, so she cannot continue with her revege

11) Tomoe is about to complete his scar and Kenshin is cradling her dying body, crying

12) Kenshin is about to leave, so he is talking to Tomoe's spirit about he understood her feelings after reading her diary and that even though she left to protect him, he would now leave so he wouldn't have to say goodbye.

I hope this helps!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

--bloodsnow