View Single Post
(#48 (permalink))
Old
cherale1 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to cherale1 Send a message via Yahoo to cherale1
Sb Sb Sb! :d - 07-20-2007, 02:18 PM

I had so many copies of the sneak peak SHOJO BEAT then I bought the first one...then the 2nd...then the 3rd...it took me almost 8 months before I finally subscribe. I now have every copy they've made. My subscription ran out along time ago but I still go to the book store and buy it. I can't get by the month until I have my new Shojo Beat. lol

I love Nana. Anyone who likes it should see the Anime. I never thought it would turn out as...oh wait I can't say anything for the people who haven't seen as far. Damn. Ooh wel anyway WATCH THE ANIME! the series is AWESOME!

Godchild is really good too. Havent seen the anime for that but I do read the manga over and over whenever I go to my friends. He's got the books so I dont have to drag all my mags out. lol

I love Absolute Boyfriend. I love Yuu Watase. She's an amazing manga artist. She's actually one of the first artists I started reading when I got into manga. I cant wait to find out what happens with AB

Crimson Hero is another awesome one. Im lookin forward to seeing how things go

Okay I think I've made this long enough for now. lol Anyway SHOJO BEAT ROCKS BABY!!!! YEAH!!!!! Must Read!!!