View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
zeke797 (Offline)
Ruler of FIRE!

08-02-2007, 08:26 PM

I went through Narita Airport when I was going to Australia (I was going to see my long lost uncle) the plane had stopped there so it could refresh its supplies, clean up, and acquire more fuel, in the mean time I was talking to some really cute Japanese girls (Go me) When I went to the toilet there it was............ absolutely fascinating, I mean I only went to pee and I just saw these toilets in the ground it was an absolutely phenomenon experience, I just stared and observed it for like 10 minutes in the end my mum thought I'd got stuck or something. But otherwise the airport was really good all the people were really nice (and had some cute Japanese girls) XD.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry. This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. -William Shakespeare
As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods;They kill us for their sport. - William Shakespeare
Who Dares Wins - British Special Air Service