View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Shidash (Offline)
JF Regular

08-05-2007, 01:43 AM

Unfortunately I am only 13. No luck with losing my parents unless I get someone to come with us. I know two people, younger adults that work for my parents that have the potential to come and would be totally fine with all of the Hentai stuff in Akihabara as long as I ignore it. One would probably like it... ROFL.

I am okay with eating the food and I could stomach some fish as long as it was cooked but preferably not, I have traveled a lot and I have ended up trying some weird things and liking them. So I might like some things with fish in them but like I said, I just can't eat things raw, at least not now. I have visited some Japanese resturants in the US (the food is Americanized, but still closer to the real thing) and I have found I can get by. I love the rice but I have a strange habit of eating it with salt, but I still like it without salt. I am still working on chopstick mastery, for now I am using the connected type to practice (I have some motor skill problems, I will get it down sometime.)