View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
R2KSnow (Offline)
New to JF

Question random storyline for anime i came up with - 08-08-2007, 08:40 PM

hey guys im just like throwing out basicly my rough copy of some anime.

takes place in about 1500. aka no guns. haha. okay so it starts off with a young boy 3 years of age named kenohe. his mother is an elf and his father is a human. just recently elves have taken over the goverment and ordered to kill off all of the humans. not all elves agree with this so they split into 2 groups that equally control japan. the solar elves which control the southern half and believe in keeping the humans alive. and the lunar elves which control the northern half and want humans dead. kenohe and his parents lived in sendai where they were attacked by lunar elves. both of his parents were killed and kenohe was found by a priest. this priest brought kenohe to the south and raised him. well thats what i got. i was thinking that the story would take place when he was about age 17. he would of course be bent on revenge but would come to realize that he olds an ancient power and was of direct bloodline through and ancient queen of sorts. idk thats just what i got so far. the lunar and solar elves will no many spells. but different depending on what kind of elf. kenohe will be able to use both spells and yeah idk what do you think? its got many holes in it but it could be a start rite?