View Single Post
(#126 (permalink))
Old
goldenGAZE (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 08-10-2007, 04:55 PM

hii

im planing on going in the summer break 2008 coz i would have just graduated from 6th form (college) and will be on my summer break waiting to go to University which i believe starts sometime october .

anyway im confused about wot month to go becaues i hear june-mid july is wet, late july to august is too humid and september i think its still hot.i was gonna do late june but now think september may be better.

i'lprobably go for two weeks only coz its my first time and im going with friends who have no interest in Japan what so ever and who just want a hooliday, it was i who had to force them to say yes to japan. Also i think we'll stay in Tokyo simplycoz a) to Lazy to move around Japan and to broke to get rail thingys b)i don't think my friends actually care to move around Japan lol.

oh...i was wondering for thoses who are saying you are doing study abroads (im assuming you're in University) how do you get these places because if its because the university has links, i heard thats its VERY hard to get choosen to go to a partner univerisity in Japan because they only pick the really REALLY clever people who will represent the university well. i hope that made sense wooow this is a long-ish post .