Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

08-16-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Eh, wouldn't mind. Haha.
haha, ok, I promise to tease once in a while (^^)/

Well I finished watching Kadokawa: Mystery & Horror Tales Vol. 1. Overall, I think it was ok, but there was no horror or real mystery about any of the three stories. I'll give a small "review" of each story (sorry they're poor.. I'm not much of a critique):

Meinichi: This story was ok, but very slow at first. When the girl comes in things pick up a tiny bit. In the end, there was no explaination for what happened or how.. it skips a year, then the next thing to happen was not explained at all or had a reason. (I would be easier if I could explain more on why I was disappointed, but then I'd ruin the DVD XD)

Cruel Kidnapping: Was kinda funny at times and pretty interesting to watch. The ending you see coming though, but that doesn't take away from the 'excitement of "What's going to happen?"'

Desire to Kill: This one was also pretty interesting, probably the best out of the three in my opinion. You don't really see the ending coming and all you think is "She is stupid".

Rating: probably 3.5-4/5 stars
Worth watching, but maybe not a 2nd time.

//end poor 'review' haha

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."