Thread: GLBT members?
View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Gerard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Gerard Send a message via Skype™ to Gerard
08-20-2007, 12:31 AM

hmm... I am straight.. I really love girls and havent sleept with anything else yet...

But I think everyone have a time in their life where they look at the same sex.. just of curosity..
Like.. hmm.. dunno how to say it.. but if a guy is like.. really Model Looking.. then i could actually kiss him i think...
I often watch if theres a nice guy... and get some weird fantasy,, not really sex fantasys..
but just like.. i wouldn't really mind kiss him or let him touch me a little....

But i know im not Bi or Gay.... but out of curosity... I get weird feelings sometimes..
But generally i also think this generation of boys really are becomming more and more feminine then ever.. so theres something seducing about it..

everyone have clean skin.. shower every morning.. spend atleast as much time as a girl in the bathroom... make som nice hair.. smell good etc..

And i also live in a sociaty where peoples mostly respect gays.. and by the way it's also possible to marry the same partner in this country where i live..