Thread: DTXmania!!
View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM

Well, I'm back for more, for those who're interested. Looks like I quite forgot to mention that you will be graded by the system after playing a song. Lowest being "E", followed by "D", "C", "B", "A" and "S". Of course, if your performance is 'creme de la creme', there's a special grade aka "SS". In a related matter, there are already a few versions of the game with the latest being V4.

Below is another spectacular video of someone, unlike the one I posted previously, actually playing the game himself (or herself), instead of setting the controls to automode: "Rolling Star" from the anime "Bleach".

Good to see you and glad to be back, Tolbarizhei. I just wanted to share some fun with the people I know, though it appears to me no one else is interested? Oh well, their loss. Cmon guys, you never know until you try. Downloads and links to them are provided for free on the internet if you search; they're easy to locate.

P.S. I have edited the first post so the you can just click the play button from here now. My bad, gomen ^_^;

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 08-21-2007 at 01:20 PM.