View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-24-2006, 06:33 PM

lol, hope you didn get me wrong in my post.
i love the clothes, and thinks its cool they go for what they want. the way i dress here in canada is somewhat unique at times too. but i doubt i'd ever replicate fashion from there to here. not jus cause its very differnt from what i see here...when it coems down to it, i don't care. lol.
clothes should be what yuo feel like wearing at the time. how yuo want to present yourself. it shouldn't be copied form one place to another. if you like it, present it.

and for the rest of ya...japanese h.schoolers see American Fashion as a huge trend and stereotype it and everything surrounding it. (generaly, not always)
it seems as though a lot of N/A guys are within the same thought process with Japan. So if you think Japanese high schoolers are a lil gaga for american things and comment negatively...take another look around (at yourself and othrs within the same interest community). ^^