View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-25-2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
I absolutely love Chrono Cross that game was so cool and there was soo many characters to choose from. As Anyone ever played Illusion of Gaia and Secret of Mana on the SNES? I remember those being some of the best games of all time. Sadly I never had the opportunity to play any Zelda games except for A Link to the Past on SNES. I always wanted to play Ocarina and Majora.
Yeah Chrono cross was kewl with all the choices you had of charaters to take with you. I played Illusion of gaia back in the day i had rented it one time then the video store lost it and i never played it again. I owned Secret of Mana great game and you will be happy to know that Square/Enix is working on a direct sequal to it finally Dawn of Mana not sure if it going to come to us thou??? Hope so.

check out this website RPGamer for up coming RPG games , Japanese , US and Euro. they have screen shots of a lot of games out there and stuff or ones about to come out.

Last edited by kainpendragon : 10-25-2006 at 05:22 PM.