Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-16-2007, 11:24 PM

Name: Tenchu - The Demon of Time. AKA; The Man with the Iron Fist, AKA; The Legendary Monk Fighter, AKA; The Man with the Wooden Axe, AKA; The Man Who Fights on Broken Ground..

Height: 186cm

Weight: 85kg

Weapon: Two Katanas that fit in a single sheath, one goes in at each end of sheath. One of the blades is serated. They are slung on my back. I dress in black clothes with black boots.

Further Details: I am an enthusiastic assasin. I also have no problem with stealing stuff. I wander around accepting tasks such as bounty hunting and so on. - Feel free to give me an assignment for some gold okay. I like young girls and vita brits... Do they have vita brits in this world? Anyway, I can slightly manipulate time, like the Prince of Persia guy. I can't really control everything, but existence becomes like a storm when I want it to, which can put me one step ahead of my enemies. Even so, time is not everything, and I am still vulnerable sometimes... I got this power because I am the son of a Saint. Saint Aiesha Belle. My patron Saint. I have no father... It was spell creation... Like Jesus kind of. Anyway... I am dangerous...

Team: I will wait on a PM for that one... I'd rather work alone, but, you know...

City: In the Misty Mountains at a ancient temple where Saint Aiesha has just created me. Saint Aiesha has gone back to eternity now and I am alone and wandering through the mountains a bit lost...

Last edited by Tenchu : 01-16-2007 at 11:27 PM.