Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
DarkLuminosity (Offline)
New to JF

01-16-2007, 11:28 PM

(okay, I'll begin by saying SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!! but that's a good way to parctice it ... Ne?)

It was Night In Bachuu, so as every night, it was really cold all over the city. I was peacefully sitting on a banch outside of my grandpa's tent, waithing for finally something awesome to come when the old men started yelling at me from the inside of the tent:

Grandpa - "Do something of your life, you pathetic kid! Why are you still wondering around when so many proud people work as hard as they can? Aren't you getting tired of doing nothing all day? Why don't you go buy me some of my medicinal herbs at the nearest shop? My knees are going to kill me! Ai-yah!..."

Me Wispering -" I'm only waiting for this moment to come old man!"

Grandpa -"Why does it has to happen to me? I'm not the one who's living under other's tent, without any recognition! Why the Shell your parent have had to let you behind with ME, the Great Dozo? You're a total looser! I wish you were your brother, so I wouldn't have so much problem! NO GO TAKE MY MEDICINE YOU IGNORANT!"

Me - ~SIgh~ "If you ask It so politely..."

Granpa - "What? HOW DARE YOU ..."

Leaving him to his own yelling, I stood up and followed the principal street to find the Medicine Shop.
Me - "Darn we are in the middle of the night... I should have know it would be closed... Maybe should let him suffer to see what would happen..." I laughed to myself.

I kept following the main street... Waiting again for something unusual to happen it this OH SO boRING CITY.

I should have left with my parents and my Brother, But they are as mad as the other old man, So If I once have a chance to live peacefully, I would have to go all by myself trought the desert...

-"yeah that's it!"

It all seems so easy when you first think of it. I lived in Bachuu for 2 months now, but If Granpa Doesn't die because of all is illness, I think I would kill him by my own hands. Maybe I should really go.. What do I have to loose anyway? I have no family... okay I have on but It doesn't count as one!

- " aahh.. Maybe in two weeks... who knows"

Yeah, I'm just a lazy kid, Dozo is right about that...

Oreta tsubasa wo habatakase,
Subete wo keshite miseyou
Itsu no hi ka owari wo mukaeru
Saigo no kane ga nariyamu made

Last edited by DarkLuminosity : 01-16-2007 at 11:41 PM.