Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 12:06 AM

* Realizing no-one is going to pair with him decides to head off alone *

Tenchu - I start to stagger down the mountain from the old ruins temple where Saint Aiesha had created me. It was cold. A blizzard was blowing fierce. I was thirsty and hungry. My clothes were too thin to keep the ice from settleing on my chest, but I kept moving. I had to. I had to make it to some city... I looked to the sky. It seemed to be the middle of the night, it was so dark. But now, I am not sure if it was just the clouds so thick they were keeping the sun from me. But I knew I was heading east (toward Asgard). My feet were going numb, I could not feel my hands very well anymore. I clenched the sheath of my sword hard. Why had Aiesha left me here? Was I meant to die... ?

Then, there was a light. I looked up, it was coming from through the clouds... What was it? Was it the sun? It seemed so bright... It made me smile, and I began to reach up to it, but just then, the ground gave way below my feet and I must have fell down at least 15 meters... Into a cavern.. I was unconcious...