Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

01-17-2007, 12:44 AM

Tenchu - I wake up just then. My head hurts. I had fallen quite far, and there was no way I was going to be able to climb back up that crevase wall. I began to look around for an exit. There would be little light except that from the opening above me. It shone in and reflected over the walls, bouncing back and forward. It did make for me to see what I was doing. I look around. There seemed to be no way out. I got up onto my feet. Seems I had landed on my back and my sword sheath had dug in really heavy like and hurt quite some. I stretched out, it was much warmer in the cave than above the surface. All a sudden I felt a draft coming from a few metres away. It was much warmer than the air everywhere else. I walk over to see a small hole, just big enough to fit through leading into what seemed to be a dry tunnel. There was no ice down there though, so nothing to reflect the light coming through from the entrance. It was pitch black in the tunnel. I figured to myself for a minute. Go down the tunnel with no light towards the heat, or stay here and die. I didnt want to die, so I figured I'd best go into the darkness. I can't say I wasnt nervous about it though as I squeezed through the opening and headed down blindly through the small tunnel on my knees....

Last edited by Tenchu : 01-17-2007 at 12:47 AM.