View Single Post
(#214 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonNataku View Post
In the U.S., or in Japan? The Tales of Phantasia OVA will be the first OVA to be released outside of Japan, so I can't say much about that... Only I think that in Japan the Eternia OVA may have been more popular... I'm not certain about that.

In the U.S., because of all the complications involving their releases, the Tales games haven't really gotten the spotlight they deserve. From the reviews/articles I've read, the Tales games haven't really gotten any decent popularity until Tales of Symphonia came out. Die hard fans I bet will say that the older games are just as good. Though I did hear Tales of Rebirth was a little too different.
Wow, the more I hear about these games the bigger an impact it is having on me..Now I want to play Abyss more then ever.

What are the main characters names? and I was watching someone play it in Japanese on Youtube, they were doing so many summons.

More summons then I think are in Symphonia, which is crazy. And different people were summoning, not just one. (like Sheena is the only summoner) and the summons had really cool sutscenes, even cooler then those in Symphonia....do you remember the summons names?? They looked human, if my memory serves me.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-18-2007 at 10:36 PM.