Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 03:00 AM

I am on the roof facing Nozomi. I kneel on one knee and position the shield, Enma in front of me waiting for her next attack. When all of a sudden the stalker appears in the sky, at a speed I'll miss if I blink. He is dark, surrounded by his cloak and I can't make out his face over the shadows.

Suddenly he hurls himself at me...What is going on, I wonder to myself. But before I can think anything else The mystical shield Enma gets thrown forth from my hand. And an emmense pain enters my stomach. His fist, is crushing me from the inside. With his one punch I am sent flying from the roof and into a merchant stand. I try to flap my wings to gain momentum in the air, but it fails. I am moving to fast and crash into the tent.

"I want my SWORDS TATSU! " I hear him yell... what his swords? I have to think for a moment. Too much is going on at once and I didn't acknowledge what he says. "You know, I really don't like two on one" I manage to growl.

I take my position on the ground... "You followed us before! I knew you were after us, I didn't understand why, but you must be a man who seeks out strong warriors, and wants to kill them right? I intimidate you is that it??!" I am starting to get pissed, really pissed this guy comes out of no where, and attacks me, first he follows us. What's this deal? You want your swords?! well, you have to answer some damn questions! who are you and what do you want! you followed us! "

*Ichirin is still on the roof with Nozomi pointing his guns at her*