Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
01-18-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
*thanks ^_^ there was a reason for that.*

**Present**

"MuHa ha, so how is it to lose you parents again?" the shadow said to Ichirin "I time is short and my pations is growing thin" the shadow said looking at the young man "time to Die... this time for REAL!" The beast raises his hand ready to strike " DIE....." the shadow pauses "AHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" It scrams in a low yet loud voice, falling keens to the ground, gabbing his head " FUCK GET OUT" it says "No don't hurt ICHIRIN" I scream "don't"

I wake up, no cloths on but instinctively rush to Ichirin side, hes on the ground I go to him "Ichirin are you ok?"i ask "Is me its mee SH, Sh" I cant remember my name
'Don't worry about me...' I answered her.

My cloak was slightly ripped and i could feel pain, though i didn't have a scratch myself. I watched at Nozomi, my blindfold was torn off in the battle. Beautiful red eyes sparkled in the sunlight. The eyes were cute and had a red pupil, just like dragons have. My eyes hurted, they haven't had sunlight on them for a long while, though i still can't see, the sun burned on my eyes.

'I saw it too, I saw our past together.' i said to Nozomi while covering my eyes with my hand, trying to block the sunlight reaching my eyes.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here