View Single Post
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-18-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
The new morning sun shines brightly on my body. It feels so warm. My face was buried deep in the dirt and the grass. As I get up the greenery had stained my white pants. Sora was still in my hands. I never let it go even in my sleep. I decided to put on the hood of my robes, and button it up so no one recognizes me. I return to Disan in search of my stalker. I want his name. I want the name of those I kill. I kept the hood down low so my face was in constant shadows. I decide to ask around for a man wielding 2 swords. No one knows anything. I begin to get frustrated.
Disan is as busy as ever. Even with the big fight between Tenchu and myself the townfolk seems to be unaffected. People are clearing away the rubble of the buildings I destroyed. I can hear the sailors talking loud in the harbor. The bars are already filling up with the early-birds.

I look around at the people. I can't locate Ichirin or Nozomi anywhere. I start to feel a little depressed. I can't believe I left them alone like that all through the night. What if Nozomi is still in that state? She could of killed Ichirin like that. As a pair of elderly woman pass me by, I pull down my hood even more. I don't want to be seen. and being questioned is the last thing I want. I decided to go back to the inn to find Nozomi. But she wasn't there.