View Single Post
(#215 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonNataku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-19-2007, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Wow, the more I hear about these games the bigger an impact it is having on me..Now I want to play Abyss more then ever.

What are the main characters names? and I was watching someone play it in Japanese on Youtube, they were doing so many summons.

More summons then I think are in Symphonia, which is crazy. And different people were summoning, not just one. (like Sheena is the only summoner) and the summons had really cool sutscenes, even cooler then those in Symphonia....do you remember the summons names?? They looked human, if my memory serves me.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you ^_^;

Tales of Phantasia
Cress Albane or Cless Alvein
Chester Barklight or Chester Burklight
Mint Adnade or Mint Adenade

Side note: There is strong evidence to indicate that Tales of Symphonia was actually a prequel to Phantasia - a prequel that takes place 4000 years before Phantasia! If you want more information I'll be happy to provide it ^_^.

Tales of Destiny
Stahn Aileron
Rutee Katrea

Tales of Eternia (aka Tales of Destiny 2)
Reid Hershel
Farah Oersted

(Arguably there are others, but these are the "official ones")

Tales of Destiny 2
Kyle Dunamis (whose real name is Kyle Aileron, he is the son of the two main characters from Tales of Destiny)
Reala

Tales of Symphonia
(Do I really need to write these ^_^)
Lloyd Irving
Colette Brunel
Genis Sage (In the Japanese version, he is called "Genius Sage" ^_^ and his sister Raine is called "Refill Sage"...I'm kind of glad they changed the names, aren't you?)

(Once again, arguably there are other "main characters")

Tales of Rebirth
Veigue Lungberg
Claire Bennett

Tales of Legendia
Senel Coolidge (His nicknames in Japanese are so funny)
Shirley Fennes

Tales of the Abyss
Luke Fon Fabre
Tear Grants

This was actually really hard... Because I sort of feel like all the characters from each series should go on the list...

"To teach is to learn." - Japanese Proverb