View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Bloomzy (Offline)
JF Regular

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [I'm In Love With My Little Sister] - 01-19-2007, 11:26 PM

I was just wondering how many people are anticipating the movie release of Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [I'm In Love With My Little Sister]. I certainly am, even though I haven't read the manga I think it will be very interesting ^^

The movie stars: Jun Matsumoto (Hana Yori Dango, ARASHI) & Nana Eikura (Dance Drill)

Synopsis: The twins Yori and Iku were very close to each other during childhood as Yori smiled and stated to his parents "I love Iku, I'm going to marry Iku when I'm older". However in recent time, now both being teenagers, Yori has started to stay away from Iku. She thinks her brother hates her but his distance is because of his feelings towards her which are stronger than simple sibling feelings. This causes him sleepless nights since they both share the same bedroom. He tries several things to erase his feelings which include applying to a boarding school in another city and even sleeping with several girls, along with Iku's best friend. However when Iku starts to get interested in boys Yori becomes overly jealous and now wants his sister more than anything else. So he confesses to Iku wanting them to stay together and he is willing to do anything. However Yori wants Iku as a lover not as a loyal sister and as he presses on she begins to gain feelings for him as well... but nothing ever goes as planned.