(#18 (permalink))
Old
watergoo (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to watergoo
10-07-2007, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanajuu View Post
I am but 17, and still have a year and 3/4th of school to go(Hate it - but hey, it gives me time to study Japanese... Hopefully I'll be fluent by the time I get out of school..) and recently I have been thinking of college and jobs(As any 17 year old should do in America)...

Ok, first of all: Should I save up and move to Japan after high school and go to college there? Are there even colleges there?( I need to research the Japanese school systems more...) Or would it be better to complete college in America?

On to Jobs... If I do go to Japan before college, I will of course have to work through it(If it is anything like the American school system).. My parents are cheap bastards who spent all my college savings on that damned plasma TV..(Always been content with a normal one, no idea why it needs to be bigger.. or plasma).. So, what type of jobs could an American college student in Japan apply for?

On to after college... I have no idea what type of jobs are available in Japan... I have too much pride to be an english teacher... If anyone could give me a general idea about what industries are there? Is it basically the same as American industries? Just to give you an idea, my interests are pretty much technological stuff... I have always had an odd fetish for virus-busting, too.

Hehe... sorry for all the questions, but I have been dying to ask them for a long time...

Thanks!

*Goes back to preparing more Flash Cards... Gods gift to language-learners!*
BAKA.... You dumb ass. You'll never find a job in Japan. Good luck.

I had a sandwich in my head!!!!!!