(#43 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I guess you are just proving my point. Do you actually think "Americans tend to be a little too fond of themselves, like if someone dares mess with them they'll get their beloved government to set the army on their asses"? Seriously? The American people didn't ask the American goverment to go to war...it was quite the opposite. It's the American people who are embarrassed, ashamed and are begging our government to get us out of this war.

If you know they are stereotypes, why fuel them by spreading them?
Yeah right, he got elected TWICE because the American people don't support his beliefs... anyway, let's not turn this into a political debate. You just have to understand why you (assuming you're American) are seen this way, cause it's kinda obvious when one keeps making the same mistake over and over again despite having the truth stare them in the face... it shows how brainwashed some people are.

And I'm not spreading anything, I'm just telling you why these stereotypes about the Americans are going around so that you know it's not for nothing you have this reputation.

everything is relative and contradictory ~