View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
You know what two things i look for in anime? Romance, and a chance to question my own morals. Elfen Lied is my favorite anime of all time because it supplies both. The thing that always stuck out in my mind is, in a sick, twisted way, Lucy's love for Koata is probably the strongest love I've ever seen in an anime. She kills anyone and everyone that gets in her way, even most that don't get in her way die because she is a reckless killer, but as soon as Koata is near her, she can't kill until its completely necessary. Also, she hardly considers other diclonis worthy of life, and doesn't even treat humans as living creatures, but with Koata its completely different. I could write an entire report on how tragic and wonderful their relationship was ^_^. Oh, let me add that i WILL write an entire report on it if someone would like to see it =P.

Long story short? LUCY RULES! ^_^

In advance, please excuse me if i comment way too much on this thread, but I'm absolutely obsessed with this anime. This, and Evangelion. I'd be happy to discuss either more deeply if anyone so desires =P
Oh I want to read your report! I also think Lucy/Kouta to be a great pair. I think the most touching thing about it, is that he was still able to feel for her after she had done such awfull things to him.