View Single Post
(#63 (permalink))
Old
TokyoFerrari (Offline)
The white guy in Tokyo

10-28-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I am not sure the feeling of the Japanese population would entirely reflect that. Especially a few certain groups of the culture, I think they would not care of foreigners. That seems to be the feeling in many places. Dont beleive everything you read, media makes stories to sell them, they are after your money, nothing else. Still, some will have truth, however, discrimination is a part of every country, you cant avoid it. I am from Australia, the country has gone from the pre 9/11 view of multiculturalism with open arms, to "if you cant speak our language and follow our way of life, get out." Now China-town in Sydney and Melbourne have become from places to be proud of to people seeming to think they dont belong in the country. Not to mention the harsh times Muslims get. Some people will refuse to ride on public transport if a person is wearing traditional Islamic dress. What you say is not unique to Japan.

TokyoFerari, dont bullshit. I know who that is in your avatar, I have seen him before. He is not you.
I never said it was me. I said I posted picture. If you look there you will see. Let me clarify, I never said that was me.