View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-16-2007, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokkoiiMatoku View Post
That's not what there trying to do at all, Japanese Artwork is really nice, and those are called Comics, not AmericanManga o.o There not doing it for popularty there doing it because they like it.

Well.
To bad for you..
It's asham you feel that way because AmericanManga is really beautful.
I guess.
If i created a Manga company which i will You'll never look me up
But. oh well for you because some people will.
You dont have to japanese to make a manga.
And its really asham when you apply that.
Because
Im not white, or japan im Black, so what are you saying? I can only do comics like the Boondocks or something?
That really is Ashame that really is.
But w/e floats your boat.

And you know what,
Im not ashmed it makes me sad and it irrates me truth be told that you think that.
Im annoyed.
You guys dont have anything nice to say about AMERICANMANGA? then please leave seriously.
It seems I wont get threw to you.
It seems.
You have a one track mind.

I didnt want to make that clear in the beginning but even if i had, you guys probably wouldn't of even bothered to read it.
Just go away.
You guys make me sad.
Seriously.
What am i sad for?
WELL
Because of the way you guys are acting towards AmericanManga treating it like its wrong when its not.
Go get an OPEN mind.
It will do you good.
I hate the way you guys think really.
It makes me sad and annoyed.
Dude, if you don't want people's opinions, don't use the words "What do you think of" in the title of your thread.

For someone in a creative field, you really need to get some thicker skin.

DO NOT tell me to go away. DO NOT tell me I have a one-track mind. DO NOT tell me I do not have an open mind. You asked for my opinion and you got it. I will not apologize for not sharing yours, but I didn't say ANY of the things you are accusing me of.

Cool down.