Old
JRockaddict (Offline)
aishiteru bis

Send a message via AIM to JRockaddict Send a message via Yahoo to JRockaddict
11-25-2007, 04:04 AM

here's sum more.......
An excerpt from an interview.

So tell us what happened..

Maru: When I considered where I am headed, doubt arose inside of me and while we continued activities this feeling of doubt remained casuing me to put a burden on the others. Lots of issues piled up and, to put it a bad way, I did something that nearly deceived the other members. So i decided I wanted to end it all and start over from zero. Thats how we got to this point.

So the desicion to disband started when you decided to leave the band?

Maru: Yes

To be direct what did you have doubts about?

Maru: Recently when I get on stage I have this empty feeling in my chest and I kept thinking about what the reason could be. As I was trying to figure it out, time passed and I though "Maybe I should do things this way?!" For exmaple, I started to think that when the other vocalists perform they create a spark. Even when I try to capture this feeling on stage, nothing gets across, and I feel no matter what song it is there's no conviction behind it. So I want to start over from the beginning and then proceed very carefully from there, though it's such an arbitary decision.

i always cry out with the music filled with memories of the four seasons....
we shared....
Shunsuke, forever in my heart <3

i own Seika, Tsukasa, Hiroki, Kenzo, Tooru, Ruka, Mofto, Ediee, Ryuto, Sou, Enik, Hiko, Death-O, Nii, Ryohei, Keita, Ryuichi half of Teruki and half of Kei
bloggymyspacegaiayoutubedeviantart

Last edited by JRockaddict : 11-25-2007 at 04:06 AM.