View Single Post
(#112 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
11-28-2007, 01:13 AM

**O very good PM!**

I wanted to believe Acraida when he said not to feel bad for him, but I had to kinda. Lynn and I was probably one of the few people he had opened up to. I never thought that three more different people could get along so good and not really mind eachother. I made dinner for a change instead of having the normal salad and soda. Nice big juicey hamburgers with everything on them.
"Eat up kids!" I screamed as I put the food on the table. I know that they were the same age as me but for some reason I always wanted to shout that. Lynn came running in and Acraida followed her, limping like Tiny Tim. It was so cute but so heartbreaking at the same time. We devoured the food in almost no time flat so I decided to break out my playing cards and play an old school game of Go Fish!
"I don't want us going out tonight. Christopher is pissed so it's better if we stay in. He can't get to you here."
"You sure about that?" Lynn looked at me with desperate eyes, hoping I was right.
"Of course. I know first hand remember? I AM one fo his right?" I had to giggle at that. But no one else did. As the night grew on, Arcaida and Lynn and I grew tired really fast. I showed Lynn my old bedroom and gave her some of my old clothes to sleep in.
"Hope they fit! Good night sis."
"Night sis." And she closed the door. My next trip was one I've been kind of waiting for a while. Arcaida's room. I knocked.
"Can I come in?"
"Sure." I opened the door and found him already in my dad's old bed. He looked so peaceful just laying there. I found it hard to take my eyes off of him.
"So, how are you feeling?"
"Better. But not 100% yet. By tomorrow I will be. Anything wrong? You look scared." I couldn't hide the fact that the treat of Chrsitopher coming back tonight wasn't in my mind so I gfave in and told him that.
"I think he might come back. Can I just stay with you for the night? I hate being scared and alone at night." I was expecting him to laugh or say no but he didn't. Instead...
"Sure. Come on in here." He moved over in his bed and made room for me. At first I was on edge doing this but I realzied that he was a good guy, one of us. So I got in.
"Night Acraida. Sleep well."
"You too Lizzy." And he put his arms around me.

**finish it up Power!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3