View Single Post
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-28-2007, 01:37 AM

**Wow...Lets see...Shall we go the cute, child friendly way? Or the juicy, X-rated way? xD Lets stick with Friendly...After all, children might be reading this >_< Btw...Not to spoil the writing but...Why is Arcaida limping if he was shot in the chest? xD**

On impulse, I had let Lizzy stay with me for the night. She was scarred, what should I have done? Said "no, enjoy your nightmares?" But something didn't seem right. Lizzy was a brave girl, not easily shaken. Maybe...she was just doing this out of pity?? But no, Lizzy isn't that type of girl...
I looked at her for a moment. She was already asleep, her face a perfect expression of calm and tranquility. Obviously she had no problem sleeping next to me. I starred at her for a while. She had her arm around me while she was sleeping, and that simple fact is probably what was keeping me up. How could she seem so cute? She's killed before, yet she maintains this...this...
My mind trailed off and I gave up on thinking things through. Instead, I simply pulled Lizzy in closer and tried to fall asleep. That night, I don't remember having any dreams, just this happiness so simple I could hardly explain it.

**Hehe, a little corny, but you get the picture.**